Secrets of a Satisfying life- By David D. Ireland, Ph.D.
Research shows that only 20 percent of Americans consider themselves to be happy. What about the other 80 percent? Perhaps they are too busy. Maybe they are afraid to take risks. Whatever their reasons, these people have one thing in common: the desire to have a more satisfying life. "The secret to a happy life can be found simply in the practice of certain behaviors," writes David Ireland. In Secrets of a Satisfying Life, he provides practical advice for attaining happiness and satisfaction. Rather than focusing on the problems that need to be changed, Ireland teaches how to cultivate happiness by recognizing and practicing the habits of happy people. With interactive tools and insightful stories, David Ireland's simple approach will help people discover what they've been missing in life.